iolo technologies' Whole Home License™
This article applies to:
The Whole Home License™ is iolo technologies' new licensing policy which allows users to keep their software running on every PC in their home. Previously, users were allowed to install and license their iolo software simultaneously on a maximum of three PCs. Under the new Whole Home License, if you use your iolo software exclusively on your home PCs and not for business purposes you may use the same license and activation key on all the PCs you own.
What you need to know about Whole Home Licensing
- You, your spouse, and your relatives living within the same household may use the same license on any number of PCs that you own which are not used for business.
- If you want to use the software on any PCs that are also used for business purposes (even if those PCs are located in your home), iolo’s Business Volume Pricing and Licensing applies.
- Whole Home Licensing™ does not apply to business specific products such as System Mechanic® Business, even if it is used within your home on a non-business PC.
For full legal terms and conditions, see http://www.iolo.com/eula
To install your iolo product on additional PCs:
- Make sure that each PC meets the basic system requirements to run your product. (This information can be found in your product's help file under System Requirements.)
- Insert your product CD, or download the installation file on the new PC. (To find your product's current installation file, click here.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install your product. (Detailed installation help can be found in the iolo Knowledgebase.)
- Repeat steps 1-3 on each PC in your home.