iolo Personal Firewall™ blocks unwanted communication to and from your PC,
keeping your private information safe from hackers, cyber-criminals, and identity
The proprietary IntelliDefense™ system takes out the guesswork normally associated
with firewalls by using a comprehensive database to automatically decide which programs
are safe and which are not. Now you can securely work or play without the hassle
of being constantly prompted to monitor your PC’s traffic.
IntelliDefense™ eliminates frustrating guesswork
The IntelliDefense™ proprietary database holds thousands of detailed program
profiles and classifications that:
- Allows the firewall to take the guesswork and constant prompts normally associated
with Internet security by automatically permitting communication from safe and trusted
programs, and blocking communication from unsafe programs.
- Allows you to get comprehensive information about suspicious programs attempting
to communicate to or from your PC so you always know what is coming in or out, and
Advanced zone-based security
An intuitive interface lets you quickly set up varying communication security levels,
designate certain computers and Web sites as "trusted", block or allow access for
specific applications, and much more.
Ultra-secure program policies
- Prevents sneaky malware, spyware, or viruses from tampering with firewall programs
or policies – a common method used to bypass firewall security.
- Ensures only the programs you trust are permitted to communicate to and from your
Protection from program hijacking
- Blocks hackers from using new methods that can bypass most firewalls where illegitimate
"zombie" or "slave" programs are used to gain communication access.
- Prevents sophisticated malware from secretly invading your PC to spread worms,
viruses, and other dangerous programs.
Makes your PC invisible to hackers, spyware, and other threats seeking to break
in and cause damage.
- Proprietary IntelliDefense™ eliminates frustrating prompts using automatic
program classification technology
- Always-on protection that runs transparently in the background
- Hassle-free setup protects your PC from the moment of installation
- Stealth mode makes your PC invisible to hackers
- Does not interfere with full-screen games or other software
- Intuitive interface makes protecting your PC easy
- Extremely efficient technology does not slow your system down
- PC running Microsoft® Windows® 32-bit Vista, XP, 2000
- CD or DVD drive (for CD installation)
- 256 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet Explorer 6.0 with Service Pack 2 or later
- Internet connection required
Note: End of Life
An end of life has been scheduled for the following product:
iolo Personal Firewall
This may affect product availability and support. For more information
view the end of life notice.
Get more information about a specific iolo product