Wake up to a fresh PC
Set up a deep computer optimization before you go to sleep, and have System Mechanic finish up by turning off your PC when itâ€™s done
- Start System Mechanic and click Toolbox -> All-in-one Tools
- Find PC TotalCare and click Start
- Click Perform Deep Analysis and recommend actions to perform
- Select all options within Recommended Actions and Optional Actions to set up a thorough optimization
- Click the More Options link at the bottom of the screen and select Shut down my computer automatically after PC TotalCare finishes
- Click Next to begin the optimization process and have System Mechanic turn off your PC when itâ€™s finished.
Keep an eye on your inbox for weekly tips from iolo on how to get the most out of System Mechanic!
This tip is brought to you by the System Mechanic Team at iolo.