What’s New in System Mechanic® 23
You have successfully installed the latest version of System Mechanic® 23!
System Mechanic® gives you and your family the best digital privacy protection.
New: Personalized performance reports
New: Network Scanner Enhancement
New: Whole-home protection
Added features & enhancements
System Mechanic®, System Mechanic Pro® & System Mechanic® Ultimate Defense™ users will enjoy:
Personalized Performance Reports
See how System Mechanic is keeping your PC optimized and protected with regular reports delivered straight to your inbox.
- Easy-to-read format
- Tailored to your device
- Includes relevant tips and recommendations
How do I sign up for performance reports?
As a valued System Mechanic customer, Performance Reports will automatically be sent to your email address on file. There’s nothing more you need to do.
Protect all home devices with Network Scanner
Network Scanner now includes an easy-to-use tool that detects whether devices running on your home’s network have System Mechanic installed.
Benefits of using Network Scanner include:
- Increased speed & reliability of all network-connected PCs
- Now protects up to 10 home devices
- Added protection and privacy for all PCs connected to the same network
- Delivers greater value and peace of mind
How to use Network Scanner:
- From the Performance section, select “Toolbox” from the dropdown.
- Click on Network Scanner
- While on the Network Scanner page, select the red ‘Scan now’ button.
- A green bar shows System Mechanic is installed, while an orange bar shows it is not.
- Click on the device that doesn’t have System Mechanic installed.
- Follow the prompt asking you to enter your email address to receive instructions on how to install System Mechanic on the new device.
What is an open port and how to secure them
I have open ports. What now?
Questions on how to use System Mechanic?
What version is right for me?
Custom Protection Tiers
Digital Fingerprinting Protection
LiveTech 30 Day Trial